Bulgarian Lavender Oil
From: Beachwood Essentials
Unwind with a widely used fragrance traditionally used to induce emotional stillness, tranquility, and serenity. The luscious oil also helps support skin health.
- Country of Origin: Bulgaria
- Aromatic Description: Powdery, floral sensuous sweetness
- Collection Method: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Flowering stalks
This tension tamer can calm a busy mind, aid in tranquil sleep, and when infused with water can keep linen fresh. Bulgarian Lavender is a popular oil yet effective in soothing and pain-relieving power.
- Diffuse to promote elevated relaxation.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to help soothe occasional skin irritations such as burns, eczema, and sun irritation.
- Apply to neck, décolleté and feet to induce solace and sleep.
- To help relieve insomnia apply to pillow and bedding.
- Lavender can help soothe skin irritations such as burns, eczema, and sun irritation.
- Combine Lavender and water into a bottle to freshen your linen closet, car, or the air.
Diffusion:Place 2-3 drops into the Beachwood Essentials Diffuser and breathe your way to bedtime bliss.
Topical Application: Using Apricot Kernel Seed Carrier Oil, dilute 2 drops, and massage onto your desired area.